of Elite professionals
Elite Meet, founded in 2017, is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports members of the various Special Operations communities as they transition from military service by connecting them with leaders in the business sector.
A network-centric organization, Elite Meet promotes the extraordinary value and leadership experience of elite transitioning Veterans to premier organizations through a series of conferences, events and a digital community.
- Leadership Development
- Continued Education
- Innovative Teams
- Collaborative Culture
- International Opportunities
About Texas de Brazil
- Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian-American steakhouse, or churrascaria, that takes the time-honored tradition of churrasco-style cooking and combines it with generous southern hospitality and superior service.
- Family-owned and operated in the US, Texas de Brazil has become the world’s largest Brazilian steakhouse group.
- At Texas de Brazil, they cook the meats the authentic Brazilian gaucho way, over an open flame using natural wood charcoal to give the meats a deeper and more intense flavor with just the right amount of smokiness.
- 20% Discount for Service Members, EMS and Teachers
About First Financial Group
- Complete financial services firm
- One of the largest independently owned businesses of its kind in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Features VETSTEPS, Financial Advisor Apprenticeship program designed to build your career from the ground up.
- Offers continued career development
- Promotes leadership paths
- Known for industry leading retention
Investment criteria :Companies with $10–50 million of revenue and $2–5 million of EBITDA
- Founded in 1963
- Offices in more than 90 cities
- Offices in 50 countries
- 21,000 employees
- $8.5 billion in revenu
- Multi-Cloud operations
- Digital Workspace
- Virtual Cloud network
- Newtork Security