of Elite professionals
Giving Tuesday 2021
Why Give to Elite Meet?
Elite Meet offers a professional network that provides resources, connections, and employment opportunities that aid Special Operations Veterans in a successful military transition. Your support provides funding for networking events and sponsorship of travel and lodging for Veterans to our conferences, in other words, your contribution positively impacts the lives of our members. Thank you for being a part of our mission.
Elite Meet, founded in 2017, is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports members of the various Special Operations communities as they transition from military service by connecting them with leaders in the business sector.
A network-centric organization, Elite Meet promotes the extraordinary value and leadership experience of elite transitioning Veterans to premier organizations through a series of conferences, events and a digital community.
- Accrete licenses AI products built from its proprietary configurable platform.
- Transforming high-growth enterprises by using our AI to boost efficiency.
- Accrete operates in the commercial and government sectors.
- Proud supporter and employer of transitioning military special operators.
- Leader in AI research for real-world applications and standard-setter for AI explainability and accuracy.
- Leadership Development
- Continued Education
- Innovative Teams
- Collaborative Culture
- International Opportunities
About Texas de Brazil
- Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian-American steakhouse, or churrascaria, that takes the time-honored tradition of churrasco-style cooking and combines it with generous southern hospitality and superior service.
- Family-owned and operated in the US, Texas de Brazil has become the world’s largest Brazilian steakhouse group.
- At Texas de Brazil, they cook the meats the authentic Brazilian gaucho way, over an open flame using natural wood charcoal to give the meats a deeper and more intense flavor with just the right amount of smokiness.
- 20% Discount for Service Members, EMS and Teachers
- Founded in 1963
- Offices in more than 90 cities
- Offices in 50 countries
- 21,000 employees
- $8.5 billion in revenu
- Multi-Cloud operations
- Digital Workspace
- Virtual Cloud network
- Newtork Security