of Elite professionals
If you came from an elite military team and want to join an elite professional team – this is your path to get there.
A network-centric organization, Elite Meet provides opportunities for transitioning elite military to connect with corporate partners, learn about a variety of industries, and most importantly, to interact with a community of peers with a shared experience.
Our members include Navy SEALs, Army Rangers, Green Berets, Marine Raiders, Navy EOD, SWCC, Fighter Pilots and PJs. Members have successfully passed selection, advanced skills training or elite military programs and are eager for their next challenge.
Our corporate partners want problem solvers, action-oriented individuals that foster collaboration in any dynamic.
Elite Meet provides access to an unmatched talent pool for corporate partners through in-person events and digital platforms.
We seek corporate partners that recognize the unparalleled experience and unique value elite Veterans bring to a team.
If you are a corporate partner looking for leaders that inspire, we’ve got a membership of 1000+ Elite Veterans for you.
Elite Meet, founded in 2017, is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports members of the various Special Operations communities as they transition from military service by connecting them with leaders in the business sector.
A network-centric organization, Elite Meet promotes the extraordinary value and leadership experience of elite transitioning Veterans to premier organizations through a series of conferences, events and a digital community.
Featured Elite Meet Members
Marine Special Operations Officer
Career goal: Consulting
- Accrete licenses AI products built from its proprietary configurable platform.
- Transforming high-growth enterprises by using our AI to boost efficiency.
- Accrete operates in the commercial and government sectors.
- Proud supporter and employer of transitioning military special operators.
- Leader in AI research for real-world applications and standard-setter for AI explainability and accuracy.
- Leadership Development
- Continued Education
- Innovative Teams
- Collaborative Culture
- International Opportunities
About Texas de Brazil
- Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian-American steakhouse, or churrascaria, that takes the time-honored tradition of churrasco-style cooking and combines it with generous southern hospitality and superior service.
- Family-owned and operated in the US, Texas de Brazil has become the world’s largest Brazilian steakhouse group.
- At Texas de Brazil, they cook the meats the authentic Brazilian gaucho way, over an open flame using natural wood charcoal to give the meats a deeper and more intense flavor with just the right amount of smokiness.
- 20% Discount for Service Members, EMS and Teachers
- Founded in 1963
- Offices in more than 90 cities
- Offices in 50 countries
- 21,000 employees
- $8.5 billion in revenu
- Multi-Cloud operations
- Digital Workspace
- Virtual Cloud network
- Newtork Security
Get In Touch
PO BOX 165
Marlborough, CT 06447